Cadogan Air Force Blue Double Breasted Suit
Tailored from our double-breasted Cadogan block, the Oliver Brown suit has a classic-fitted cut. The cloth is sourced, as always, from British mills, and together with a canvassed chest-piece and four button working cuffs this is an enduring piece.
Oliver Brown suits have an English, classic-fitted cut for a traditional but tailored suit. Our jackets offer a tailored fit with structured shoulders. Our trousers sit at the natural waist and have straight-cut legs. Suits fit true to size, take your normal size.
- Four button working cuffs, and lapel button hole
- Side vents
- Navy lining
- Unfinished trouser hems
- Jacket available in short, regular and long
- 100% wool
With proper and regular care, an Oliver Brown suit will last for many years to come. Follow these simple steps to ensure your suit always looks its best:
- Use a steam cleaner and/or a clothes brush between wears
- Spot clean stains by blotting the cloth instead of rubbing
- Always hang and use a suit cover
- Dry clean sparingly