Westmorland Jacket in Tummel Tweed
Our collection of tweeds are inspired by the rich colours of the Scottish countryside and named for the rivers that nourish the Caledonian wildlife. Whether stalking through heather or strolling through a park in town, these tweeds are sure to impress.
Oliver Brown jackets have a classic-fitted cut; they are tailored with structured shoulders. Jackets fit large to size, we recommend you take one size smaller than your normal size.
- Four button working cuffs
- Working button hole with flower loop
- Two vents
- Navy lining
- Available in regular and long
- 95% Wool, 5% Cashmere
- Dry clean only
With proper and regular care, an Oliver Brown jacket will last for many years to come. Follow these simple steps to ensure your tweed always looks its best:
- Use a steam cleaner and/or a clothes brush between wears
- Spot clean stains by blotting the cloth instead of rubbing
- Always hang and use a suit cover
- Dry clean sparingly